Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Holding your own skull

For some time, I’ve thought that it would be fun to get a CT scan of my head and have someone 3D print a replica of my skull.  Ideally, it would have some weights added in so that the mass would be right.  And painted to look like bone.  I think it would be really cool to be the closest I’ll ever get to holding my own skull. 

At first, that was all, but lately I’ve been wondering what else I could do with my skull replica.  I could get three of them made and try to learn to juggle.  I could have one made from clear plastic.  I’d set it on my desk and keep pens in the eye sockets.  Or, I could have one made from black plastic.  Inside I’d hide a flash drive I could connect through a port in the nostril.  That way I could back up all my stories on my skull drive.

It’s perfectly normal to think this kind of stuff, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment